The Empowered Ebikes Aleron has a rugged, light weight aluminum alloy frame, along with a high performance 36 Volt lithium battery. The Aleron is a great choice for those that need to travel long distances; when you peddle along with the electric motor, the Aleron can travel over 20 miles on a full charge. Also, if the battery does go completely dead, you can still peddle the bike, which means that you never have to worry about getting stranded somewhere.
The EE Aleron electric bike allows you to completely remove the battery, making it easy to charge it just about anywhere (all you need is access to a standard AC outlet). The Aleron features a high performance 350 watt electric motor, which is located right in the rear hub of the bike, which gives the Aleron an extremely low center of gravity, which greatly increases the stability of the bike. This makes the bike much safer to drive, especially in slippery road conditions.
The Aleron can be used in 3 different modes: Throttle mode, Pedal assist mode, and Electric Assist Off
- In throttle control mode, the bike is driven with the throttle device on the handlebar (you can still use the pedals while in this mode if you release the throttle).
- In the pedal assist mode, the Aleron is driven by using the pedals, with the electric motor giving assistance (the amount of assistance given from the motor is determined by how fast you pedal). Also, the Aleron features a low, medium, and high pedal assist mode (this can be set from the control box located on the handlebars). This feature gives you even more control while in pedal assist mode.
- In electric assist Off mode, the bike is driven exactly like a normal bike (you do all of the peddling).
Features And Specifications
- Color: Brushed Aluminum
- Model: Empowered Ebikes Aleron
- Frame: Aluminum alloy
- Bike Style: Full Size Electric bike
- Weight 57 lbs.
- Gears: 7 Speed Shimano gears
- Front Brakes: Tektro front disc brake (with built in cut off switch for maximum braking efficiency)
- Rear Brakes: High quality disc brake
- Headlight: 36v Headlight
- Taillight: Yes
- Suspension: Yes
- Battery: 36v LiMn
- Charge Time: 3 - 6 hours (depending on the previous state of charge)
- Battery life: 800 - 1000 recharge cycles
- Motor: Electric brushless hub motor (350 Watt)
- Top Speed: 20 MPH
- Distance: You can go up to 20 miles on a fully charged battery
- Wheel Size: 26x1.95"
- Max Load Capacity: 220 lbs. rider (plus an additional 55 lbs. can go on the cargo rack)
- INCLUDED: Smart Charger
- INCLUDED: High Performance 36v Lithium Battery
See the Empowered Ebikes Aleron in Action: